quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012


Avalon’s Fantasy
(Ascelthya)

In the garden of Unicorn
Guardian of the apple tree
It sprouts with knowledge and life
Mythic virtuosity

From the fountain of eternity
Four rivers get life
Hy’Bressail lucky lands
Eden’s beauty rules

Through the times
Legends flows
Stories about wars
Through the times
Tales lie
Bringing us the truth

(I) cannot dream in this dead world
Tell me stories, ancient words
Can’t we see Horizon’s fate?
Bring me Avalon’s fantasy

Sleeping tears in emptyness
Stormy clouds upon open graves
Blood eyes instead helping hands
Self destructed souls

Wandering steps through the sand
Loneliness among all the lives and the dark
Shattering my hope

(I) cannot dream in this cold world
Tell me stories, ancient words
Can’t we see Horizon’s fate?
Or bring Avalon’s fantasy

(I) cannot hold a rusty sword
Bring me heaven or then go
Change yourself or fall apart
Your bare warm is getting cold

                                            Lyrics by Joel Assis